Solutions for your company
The WinFleet advantages at a glance
A geo-localization system for your area of business. Our 16 years of experience and continuous development of modern technology guarantees reliable solutions for your firm.
Are you still considering, whether a geo-localization system is suitable for you?
Take a look at the benefits for yourself:
- Real Time Localization :
You would like to know where your vehicles are right now? WinFleet allows you view the current locations of one or several vehicles via Google maps.
The map not only shows the current position, but also the actual speed and direction. An overview also allows you to view the current status of the vehicle, for example a 30 minute drive followed by a stop of 5 minutes.
- History :
You would like to check the past routes of your vehicles, for example, see if your vehicle took the most direct route to a client and where they stopped?
WinFleet offers a comprehensive documentation giving you a complete overview of your vehicles activities.
- Reports :
You would like to see all routes, with details of time, miles, starting point and destinations, time of stay at destination,a summary of trips or working hours per day, week or month?
WinFleet offers different reports you can download at any time, easy to use and in a convenient CSV or PDF format.
- Custom Reporting: :
You would like other reports? Contact us! Reports fitting your individual needs are available on request.
The SkyCom service :
- No contract, or minimum duration.
- Everything from one source and only one point of contact
Together with the monthly subscription including the SIM card (with or without Data-Roaming), we install the onboard computer(s) at your place of business.
Additional WinFleet options
The onboard SkyCom computer is the heart of our geo-localization system. The integrated GPS receiver and GSM / GPRS modem allow the localization of any vehicle along with detailed analysis of its activities. IN ADDITION TO THIS, adding more components allow many additional features, which offer a number of further advantages to businesses in different industries or commercial sectors :
- Connecting to a navigation device: Through a link between the onboard SkyCom computer and a special navigation device, you can send messages to your drivers, which appear on the screen of the navigation device. If the message contains an address, it can directly save it to memory. Your driver will only have to press "Go ".
- Alarm function: For high security transports, a built-in alarm button can is a useful feature. It is connected to the onboard computer in such a way that when pressed, a signal is immediately sent to the SkyCom server. Using the geo-localization system, this allows an immediate determination of the vehicle's position which gains valuable time.
- Travel log: Employees who use the vehicles for private trips can stop the recording function. A switch provided for this purpose will change the signal sent to the server to "private travel".
- Analog and digital input signals: The input signals allow you to collect certain travel independent actions and to document them on the Skycom server. For example, emptying a cement mixer or the detection of whether a taxi is occupied or empty.